acorn30 is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team. This is a remote based, quota-carrying, salaried plus commission position.
About the Role:
- Identify and reach out to good fit prospects via email, phone, and LinkedIn to sell them on our products and services
- Qualify those prospects to determine whether or not they’re a good fit for acorn30
- Organize and take thorough notes on prospects in HubSpot
- Run product demos to close business at or above quota level
- Hold video meetings with prospective clients to understand their business challenges and goals
- Natural curiosity and problem-solving mindset
- Prior sales experience at a marketing agency
- Excellent ability to break down technical jargon into easy-to-understand, plain language
- Action-oriented and conscientious - your attention to detail is one of your greatest strengths
- Engaging presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Your instinct is to understand the challenges that other businesses face and find the right solution for them
- You have a growth mindset and view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
Benefits and Perks:
- Work entirely remotely with a connected team
- We invest in our people - there are limitless training opportunities in marketing and sales to help you grow
- Uncapped earning potential through competitive commission structure
We are a marketing agency serving the manufacturing and agriculture industries in Canada. We believe in always adding value to our clients, our community and our team in a transparent and strategic way. We recognize that our diverse backgrounds can provide a wide range of solutions when aimed at achieving one common goal.
Interested in hanging out in our treehouse? Send us your resume and introduce yourself.