Eight weeks ago I joined a pack of baby lionesses from around the globe. We had three things in common:
- We’re all HubSpot Agency Partners
- We all signed up for Dan Tyre’s Pipeline Generation Bootcamp
- We are strong women leaders with a desire to stretch our skills
Every week we met, learned new skills and accepted new challenges so we could develop some mad sales skills. I personally learned a lot from the content but more importantly about myself and the tenacity and fierceness women have when we come together to achieve goals.
My biggest takeaways:
- I’m not alone on my journey - Discovering that there are other people who have been there before or are experiencing the same challenges at the same time was a big eye opener. And not only am I not alone, there are people who can offer support and advice and help.
- There’s no need to compete - Business can be competitive and I think women in business tend to be a little overly competitive. The fact is, there is lots of business to go around and 80% of my competitors aren’t doing the work to win the business. Even better.... when we work together, we all win. Unequivocally.
- Lionesses stick together - Our pride celebrated, motivated, supported... through bad weather and sick kids, we encouraged. Big wins and small victories were celebrated.
I’d of course be remiss if I didn’t mention that the content was leading edge. Dan Tyre is a sales champion and a champion for women, diversity and inclusion.
After eight weeks of meeting, learning and taking action I've established my voice when talking about acorn30.
I’m proud of my new pride of lionesses for all that we achieved in the bootcamp and I’m thankful for having Dan and the lions in my corner.